On Friday, January 15th, 2016, Member of Provincial Parliament (M.P.P.) Harinder Malhi celebrated the Grand Opening of her new office location in Brampton-Springdale. Over 250 people dropped in to tour the office and wish her well.
The Member of Provincial Parliament for Brampton-Springdale and her staff can provide information and assistance on provincial government programs and services such as:
Office of the Registrar General (Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates)
- Family Responsibility Office (F.R.O.)
- Ontario Disability Support Program (O.D.S.Pm)
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan (O.H.I.P.)
- Ontario Student Assistance Plan (O.S.A.P.)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (W.S.I.B.)
The new location of her constituency office is: 10215 Kennedy Road North, Unit 7, Brampton, L6Z 0C5
Contact the new office by phone: 905-495-8030
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: harindermalhi.onmpp.ca
The Office is open for all Brampton-Springdale residents: Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm.