Cineplex, one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media companies, and Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (“MLSE”) have once again teamed up as part of their ongoing partnership to bring #WeTheNorth fever to Raptors fans across the country.
Coinciding with the start of the series tomorrow, 33 Cineplex theatres from coast-to-coast will host Raptors viewing parties to celebrate the team’s historic entrance into the 2019 NBA Finals. Canadian fans are invited to unite and rally behind the Raptors as they face-off against the Golden State Warriors, live on the big screen, for an immersive experience you could only get courtside at the game.
Tickets to the first four games of the series will be available in-person at participating theatre box offices starting today – Wednesday, May 29, at 6:00pm local time. All Raptors viewing parties are free and limited to two tickets per person, per game.
Viewing parties in Ontario are:
- Cineplex Cinemas Winston Churchill
- Cineplex Cinemas Courtney Park
- SilverCity Newmarket Cinemas
- Cineplex Odeon South Keys Cinemas
- Galaxy Cinemas Barrie
- Cineplex Odeon Niagara Square Cinemas
- Galaxy Cinemas Peterborough
- Galaxy Cinemas Guelph
- SilverCity Sudbury Cinemas
- SilverCity Thunder Bay Cinemas
- SilverCity Windsor Cinemas
- SilverCity Burlington Cinemas
- Scotiabank Theatre Ottawa
- Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan
- Cineplex Odeon Ajax Cinemas
Brampton, Mississauga, Burlington, and Kingston have all been granted permission to open up “Jurassic Park” . Mississauga is home to the Raptors 905, a developmental league team.
Milton Featured in Google Home Mini Commercial
Milton has enjoyed moments of fame in the form of an ad for Google Home Mini. The 1 7 second commercial features Raptors’ player Danny Green watching himself on tv and asking where Milton is.