In an effort to keep the community safe and to allow for emergency vehicle access, Milton is implementing a temporary “No Parking” prohibition on the following streets during the Downtown Milton Street Festival:
- Both sides of Pine Street between Ontario Street South and Fulton Street
- Both sides of Fulton Street between Main Street East and Pine Street
- Both sides of Mill Street between Martin Street and James Street
- North side of Mill Street between James Street and Bronte Street North
- Both sides of Elizabeth Street between Mill Street and Main Street East
Please keep an eye out for emergency access routes and corresponding “No Parking Anytime” signs.
- Apply for a street parking exception. Visit www.Milton.ca/Parking or use the myMILTON mobile app to obtain a temporary street parking exception for areas not listed above.
- Park at the Milton GO Station. Residents and guests can park at the Milton GO Station and take Milton Transit’s free shuttle service to the festival, available every 15 minutes from noon until 11:30 pm.
- Leave your car at home. Milton Transit is offering free service until 1 am on Saturday, June 1. For updated schedules, please visit MiltonTransit.ca