Ontario is building five new high-quality, modern schools that will better support student achievement and well-being in Halton.
“Building new and improved schools is one of the many ways our government is supporting improved student achievement and well-being.” The new projects – all of which are located in fast-growing Milton – are:
- A new elementary school for 776 students to relieve accommodation pressure.
- A new secondary school for 1,200 students to relieve accommodation pressure.
- A new Catholic elementary school for 671 students to relieve accommodation pressure.
- A new elementary school for 354 French-language students to address the accommodation needs of French language rights holders.
- A new French Catholic elementary school for 308 students to relieve accommodation pressure.
Across the province, Ontario is building 28 new schools and expanding and renovating 23 existing ones. This investment will ensure more students are benefitting from state-of-the-art learning facilities that can deliver a full range of programming.