As public health system indicators continue to improve, effective March 1, 2022, the Government of Ontario no longer requires proof of vaccination for recreational facilities.
Therefore, proof of vaccination will not be required for Town facilities, including indoor areas of facilities used for sports and recreation activities.
Masks are still required for indoor public facilities until further notice.
We encourage you to continue to do your part to stay healthy, and remember the basics:
- Get vaccinated, including your booster
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly
- Wear a mask at indoor public spaces
- Follow all other public health guidance