Preparations for winter are underway. Seniors 65 years+ and persons with disabilities living in Milton are invited to register for the Windrow Removal Program for the 2017-18 winter season. Windrows are piles of snow left at the bottom of driveways after the snowplow passes. The program runs from December 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
Register (In-person only):
Friday, October 6, 2017
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Milton Seniors’ Activity Centre
500 Childs Drive, Milton
- Fee: $50 – cash, cheque, debit
- First come, first served: Maximum of 75 residences in Milton
- Requirement: Registrants must sign that no able-bodied person under the age of 65 is living at their residence
- Transit: Take Milton Transit (5 Yates) or Milton access+ to the Seniors’ Activity Centre; regular fares apply. For route details, call 905-864-4141 or visit www.miltontransit.ca.
What to Bring:
- Identification with your address and age
- A doctor’s note for persons with disabilities