It is week #47 of our Fugitive Friday initiative wherein the Halton Regional Police Service reaches out to the public to help locate wanted persons and hold them accountable for their actions.
There are numerous people who continue to evade the police and the court system and continue to live out in our communities while having a warrant for their arrest in place.
Every Friday, Halton Regional Police Offender Management Unit will share information on a wanted person in hopes that the public can assist in locating the individual.
We will share Fugitive Friday information on our website and via social media through our website.
In this edition of Fugitive Fridays for 2016 the 2 District, Oakville Offender Management Unit is searching for Michael BURKALOV 20 years of Hamilton ON.
It is alleged:
– In April of 2016 BURKALOV was at the Lighthouse Shelter in the Town of Oakville when he threatened to kill two of the staff members
– BURKALOV was arrested and charged with Uttering threats (2 Counts)
– BURKALOV was released on a Promise to Appear and has since failed to appear for his court dates
– A warrant has been issued for his arrest
– His whereabouts are unknown at this time
He is now wanted by Halton Regional Police Service for:
Uttering threats (2 Counts)
Fail to Appear for court (2 Counts)
BURKALOV is described as 6’0”, 150 lbs brown hair and brown eyes.
BURKALOV is known to frequent Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton and the surrounding areas.
Anyone who may have witnessed this person or has information that would assist investigators in locating him are encouraged to contact D/C Woollands – Offender Management Unit at 905-825-4747 x 2208 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).